Are you a blogger with a great home project?
If so, I would love to feature you! We have a wonderful large group of readers and social media followers, so being a guest on Snazzy Little Things is a great way to promote your blog, show off your mad skills and hard work, and find new readers. Join our link party here, and you can also submit a post below.
Asking a home decor question? Please message us on Facebook (click here to open a message directly) and we’ll post your question to our fans.
Inspired by something on Snazzy Little Things? Submit a brag post here.
Interested in Instagram? Use the tag #snazzylittleproject on your very best “after” photo — more details here.
We love guests who can share home design tutorials. We also accept guest posts with clear and complete details and/or tutorials on topics such as home improvement and remodeling, how-to projects, home organizing, before-and-afters (with tips and instructions, even better!), and holiday or other decorating projects. Are you a renter with great ideas for making a rental feel like home? We’d love to see what you’ve done, too!
There are two ways to be featured:
- Rewrite and submit a previously-published post to be featured (in full) by Snazzy Little Things. We may edit slightly, but your full post will be used. The submitted post must be written uniquely for Snazzy Little Things and not duplicated anywhere else.
- Write a guest post, specifically for Snazzy Little Things, that will not be submitted for publication anywhere else.
I receive many submissions, and, unfortunately, I cannot feature all submissions. So make your submission stand out and WOW us! Consider these questions as you write your post for Snazzy Little Things:
- Is this a fresh, new project or has everyone been doing it for months?
- Does the project have to do with remodeling and home design? Remember, we prefer a complete tutorial.
- Is the project complete?
- Are the pictures clear?
- Are the images staged well… or does that bed still need to be made?
- Is my post well-written, organized, and easy to understand?
If your submission is accepted to be featured on Snazzy Little Things, we will respond to your email with the scheduled date and time of your feature, as well as any other necessary details. Depending on our schedule, we may be able to feature your project very soon or it may be 6-10 weeks before your feature can be scheduled.
By submitting a feature to Snazzy Little Things, you are granting Snazzy Little Things full permission to feature your entire post, using the images and text you provide to us, on Snazzy Little Things and any sister sites, at our discretion now and in the future. This includes but is not limited to editing, changing, and sharing via social media. Featured images will be hosted on Remodelaholic’s server while copyright is retained by you, the original owner. Snazzy Little Things will not remove a post once it has been published and will never remove the link to your blog. I will not feature businesses or commercial posts featuring business links. If you write for clients, please do not submit posts.
And don’t forget to share your blog or your business pages so we can throw some love your way!